Leo E. Wagner married Clara Cable in 1910. Their wedding portraits were a gift to the historical collections of the Archives Research Center of the Sandusky Library from the couples’ son Lawrence. Leo E. Wagner was the son of Michael Wagner, who was born in Germany, and settled in Sandusky in the 1870s. Michael Wagner was the president of Wagner Quarries, which began operating in 1893. Clara Cable was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Cable.