The M.J. Bender Co. grocery store was at the southwest corner of Hancock and Monroe Streets; the image above shows that corner in 1904.
Theodore Goessling briefly operated a grocery at the corner of Market and Hancock Streets, seen here around 1882.
Here is an interior view of the Edward Marquart grocery store, on Scott Street, in 1909. In the picture are Edward and Dora Marquart, with their son Harry.
The Schweinfurth Bros. grocery operated at the corner of Hayes Avenue and West Park Street from about 1898 to 1923. The people in this image are unidentified, but probably are members of the Schweinfurth family.
For more images of grocery stores of Sandusky, visit the Sandusky Library Archives Research Center.