Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Cookie House

Sandusky's Cookie House has been in the news lately. After a lot of hard work, it's looking good again!

Here are a couple of views of what it looked like in the early days:

In 1950, in front of Sandusky High School (now Adams Junior High).

In 1952, in front of the Erie County Courthouse.

(A closer view.)

No comments: