Sunday, October 14, 2012
Griswold-Wagg Motor Company
Glenn W. Griswold, pictured above, was the president of the Griswold-Wagg Motor Company, which was incorporated in 1918. Nelson E. Wagg was the vice-president and treasurer of the company, located in the 200 block of East Market Street in Sandusky, Ohio. The Griswold-Wagg Motor Company sold Ford cars, along with accessories, supplies, and tires, and also offered repair service. Fordson power farming equipment was also sold at Griswold-Wagg.
The Griswold-Wagg Motor Company went out of business by 1922. An article in the February 15, 1922 issue of the Sandusky Star Journal reported that the debts of the company were far larger than its assets.